Computer Science, Information Technology, or Engineering background
Minimum GPA of 3.0
8 week unpaid internship
Competing in a data-driven world, most businesses struggle to capture real value from data and analytics. Data management constraints cause mid-size and large companies to miss key opportunities in the value chain. Companies are left vulnerable to underwhelming performance and encroachment by competitors.
A4 Systems is a world-class team of cyber physical system product developers, transforming quality data into primary competitive advantage. A trusted partner to industries like manufacturing, agriculture, and energy, A4 builds mission-critical SaaS products for customers to achieve breakthrough performance.
A4 is looking for self-directed Research interns with a passion for technology, collaboration, research, and creative problem-solving. The interns will actively contribute to meaningful projects and work closely with a project team.
Research Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the project team in researching global supply of RFID chips and inlays; where are they located and who manufactures them
- Produce a research paper on all RFID manufacturing
- Technology and industry research
- Lend support to our Project Managers
- Computer Science, Information Technology, or Engineering background
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Gain hands-on experience in an IT Research position
- Shadowing and training experiences with knowledgeable professionals
- Opportunity to attend company meetings
- Flexible schedule for students
- An opportunity to become an A4 Systems team member based on performance, business needs, and culture contribution