Computer Science, Information Technology, or Management Information Systems major
Minimum GPA of 3.0
8 week unpaid internship
Competing in a data-driven world, most businesses struggle to capture real value from data and analytics. Data management constraints cause mid-size and large companies to miss key opportunities in the value chain. Companies are left vulnerable to underwhelming performance and encroachment by competitors.
A4 Systems is a world-class team of cyber physical system product developers, transforming quality data into primary competitive advantage. A trusted partner to industries like manufacturing, agriculture, and energy, A4 builds mission-critical SaaS products for customers to achieve breakthrough performance.
A4 is looking for a number of self-directed IT interns with a passion for technology, collaboration, and creative problem-solving. The interns will actively contribute to meaningful projects and work closely with a mentor and with senior leadership.
IT Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the IT team in maintaining hardware, software, and other systems
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support
- Technology and industry research
- Lend IT support in areas such as programming, analytics, and data center management
- Lend support to our Project Managers with inventory handling, coding, and organization
- Computer Science, Information Technology, or Management Information Systems major
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Gain hands-on experience in an IT position
- Shadowing and training experiences with knowledgeable professionals
- Opportunity to attend company meetings
- Flexible schedule for students
- An opportunity to become an A4 Systems team member based on performance, business needs, and culture contribution