SUMP TESTING PROBE - A4.STPPrecision leak detection for sumps and underground storage tanks
- Transducer sensitivity as precise as 0.4 L/h
- Precise volumetric loss rates
- Quantified vapour loss rates
- Solar and/or local powered
- Detailed testing reports
- Data driven insights via Artificial Intelligence
A4.STP is a cutting edge IIoT device for use in precision leak detection services. Various probe lengths and transducers are available allowing you to test any sump or underground storage tank, regardless of size.
The probe uses highly sensitive transducers to acquire temperature and pressure data from the underfill of a storage tank. Intelligent edge computing then cleans the data into precise quantitative loss rates, and aggregates the information to SQC, our online SaaS portal. Analysis via Artificial Intelligence is automatically performed giving you a clear PASS or FAIL indication to drive further human action.
- Food and Beverage
- Oil and Gas
- Fully automated data acquisition with minimal human involvement
- Various probe lengths for any sized tank
- Various transducer resolutions
- No maximum tank size restrictions
- Test quality not affected by groundwater or free product
Sign Up for More Info.
Site Quality Control (SQC) is an online interface built to integrate with each of A4 System’s IIoT devices. The interface facilitates all data acquisition, aggregation, analysis, and actionable insights from the devices, as well as provides a centralized hub for managing work orders and assignments.Click Here to learn More About SQC