Temperature Sensing Unit - A4.TSUEffectively monitor the temperature levels of any piece of equipment.
- One or more temperature probes to monitor multiple key locations
- Custom temperature thresholds and time delays
- Real-time email and SMS alerts
- Monitoring of incoming power source with alerts of power loss
- 30 minutes of backup battery
- Exception and Trend reports
- LTE or Mesh data transmission
- Artificial Intelligence driving human action
- Proactive maintenance before equipment is damaged
- Save on costly equipment repair/replacement costs
- Use case extends to any piece of industrial equipment
- Stand-alone system allows for remote data acquisition from anywhere
A4.TSU is an IIoT device used to monitor the temperature levels at multiple key locations on any piece of industrial equipment. The device alerts you when temperatures at any of the locations exceed temperature thresholds so you can take preventative action to avoid costly equipment repairs.
The A4.TSU device works by continuously acquiring temperature data from each of it’s temperature probes. All of the data is cleaned/computed at the edge, and aggregated wirelessly to SQC, our online SaaS portal. Our Artificial Intelligence model analyzes all of the data points against temperature thresholds that you customize, and sends email/SMS alerts when the thresholds are crossed. The alerts can be configured to send to any specific user or groups of users to drive preventative human action before the equipment reaches dangerous temperature levels and creates costly repairs.
- Oil and Gas
Sign Up for More Info.
Site Quality Control (SQC) is an online interface built to integrate with each of A4 System’s IIoT devices. The interface facilitates all data acquisition, aggregation, analysis, and actionable insights from the devices, as well as provides a centralized hub for managing work orders and assignments.Click Here to learn More About SQC