Temperature Sensing Unit - A4.TSUEffectively monitor the temperature level of any piece of equipment.
- Multiple temperature probes to monitor all key locations on equipment
- Custom temperature thresholds and time delays for alerts
- Real-time email and SMS alerts
- Alerts when power is lost
- 30 minutes of backup battery
- Trend analysis graphs
- LTE, Mesh, or Satellite data transmission
- Artificial Intelligence to drive human action
- Proactive maintenance before equipment is damaged
- Save on costly equipment repair/replacement
- Use case extends to any piece of industrial equipment
- Stand-alone system allows for remote data acquisition
Temperature monitoring is an essential task across many different assets and pieces of equipment. It helps you both protect the equipment from damage, as well as ensure consistent production quality.
The A4.TSU is an Industrial IoT (IIoT) unit built to fully streamline your temperature monitoring controls. The unit utilizes multiple temperature sensors to acquire data at all key locations on your equipment. It then aggregates the data to an online software portal (SQC) where you can view trends in the temperature over time. From the portal, thresholds are configurable to trigger email and SMS alerts BEFORE the equipment reaches dangerous temperature levels and costly repairs are required.
- Oil and Gas
Sign Up for More Info.
Site Quality Control (SQC) is an online interface built to integrate with each of A4 System’s IIoT devices. The interface facilitates all data acquisition, aggregation, analysis, and actionable insights from the devices, as well as provides a centralized hub for managing work orders and assignments.Click Here to learn More About SQC