We adhere to all Alberta COVID-19 protocols.
Who we are:
Competing in a data-driven world, most businesses struggle to capture real value from data and analytics. Data management constraints cause mid-size and large companies to miss key opportunities in the value chain. Companies are left vulnerable to underwhelming performance and encroachment by competitors.
A4 Systems is a world-class team of cyber physical system product developers, transforming quality data into primary competitive advantage. A trusted partner to industries like manufacturing, agriculture, and energy, A4 builds mission-critical SaaS products for customers to achieve breakthrough performance.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and deploy API solutions using modern DevOps practices and security standards
- Develop the test automation solutions for API testing
- Establish standards and maintain a department-wide body of knowledge on API engineering
- Design, develop, implement, oversee, and adapt APIs
- Create any number of individual applications and products
- Work to make cloud data transfers and tasks more efficient by overseeing the data warehouse as well as ensuring that background tasks perform as expected.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, engineering, or equivalent
- Experience with API Gateway
- API Development in a DevOps environment
- Extensive experience with UML, GraphQL
- API security engineering
- SQL & NoSQL databases
- CI/CD orchestration tools such as Git
- Source code management systems such as Git or similar