Interstitial Monitoring Probe - A4.IMPRemote integrity monitoring for any dual-wall pipe or tank
- Custom monitoring frequency
- Solar powered
- Custom pressure thresholds to trigger alerts
- Email and SMS alerts
- Automatic power ON/OFF
- Trend analysis graphs
- Good/Warning reporting
- LTE, Mesh, or Satellite data transmission
- Data acquisition and aggregation in remote locations
- Stand-alone system with no costly backend support facility
- Artificial Intelligence to drive human action
- Minimize the need for manual inspections
- Optimize maintenance routes
- Verifiable, auditable, time-stamped reports for regulatory compliance
- Trends allow you to identify problems before they occur
- Use case extends across multiple industry applications
Performing manual inspections across your network of dual-wall pipes or tanks is a costly and inefficient process. Whether you have multiple unmanned sites in remote areas, or locations with numerous dual-wall assets, manual inspections are time consuming activities that produce inferior results.
The A4.IMP is an Industrial IoT (IIoT) device designed to completely automate and centralize your asset integrity monitoring process. The device uses highly sensitive pressure transducers to acquire pressure data from the interstitial space of a dual-wall pipe or tank. It then uses Artificial Intelligence to analyze the data at the edge and send actionable email and SMS alerts when losses are detected.
The stand-alone solar powered device eliminates routine manual inspections by alerting you only when a loss is detected and human intervention is required. All parameters are configurable to your specific needs from our SQC software portal; monitoring frequency, alert thresholds, alert time delay, and device details. All monitoring data is stored on SQC for reporting and proof of compliance with local regulatory agencies.
- Oil and Gas
Sign Up for More Info.
|Operating Temperature:||-40°C to +80°C|
|Data Transmission:||LTE / Mesh / Satellite|
|Monitoring Frequency:||Configurable down to once per minute|
Site Quality Control (SQC) is an online interface built to integrate with each of A4 System’s IIoT devices. The interface facilitates all data acquisition, aggregation, analysis, and actionable insights from the devices, as well as provides a centralized hub for managing work orders and assignments.Click Here to learn More About SQC