Interstitial Monitoring Probe - A4.IMPRemote integrity monitoring for dual-wall pipelines and storage tanks
- Measures down to a 0.01 change in psi
- Custom testing frequency to fit your monitoring needs
- Solar powered
- Custom loss thresholds
- Email and SMS notifications
- Automatic power on and off
- Trend Analysis
- Warning, Exception, and Response reports
- LTE, Mesh, or Satellite data transmission
- Remote data acquisition and aggregation from anywhere
- Stand-alone system with no costly backend facility
- Artificial Intelligence driving human action
- Minimize need to send workers to perform visual inspections
- Verifiable, auditable, time-stamped reports for regulatory compliance
- Use case extends across multiple industry applications
A4.IMP is a solar powered interstitial pressure monitor for dual-wall containment systems. The system gathers remote sensing data and uploads the information via cellular network to SQC, our centralized interface for managing pressure data. From there, an entire network of tanks can be managed from any type of mobile or computer device, at any location.
Additionally, A4.IMP uses a notification system to alert individuals of leakages as soon as the pressure reaches a specified threshold. Our Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technology analyzes the data gathered from the device and automatically determines whether an email and SMS alert is required.
A4.IMP also features the ability to set custom test frequencies. Intervals can be set to run a test on a monthly basis, or to daily/weekly for more proactive monitoring. The system is programmed to automatically start up at the desired test frequency and enter a rest mode when not in use to save energy and charge via solar panel.
- Oil and Gas
Sign Up for More Info.
|Operating Temperature:||-40°C to +80°C|
|Data Transmission:||LTE / Mesh / Satellite|
|Monitoring Frequency:||Configurable down to once per minute|
Site Quality Control (SQC) is an online interface built to integrate with each of A4 System’s IIoT devices. The interface facilitates all data acquisition, aggregation, analysis, and actionable insights from the devices, as well as provides a centralized hub for managing work orders and assignments.Click Here to learn More About SQC