METHANE SENSING UNIT - A4.MSUMonitor methane gas levels through intelligent IIoT technology
- Methane gas monitoring and detection
- Custom methane threshold levels
- Email and SMS notifications
- Connect to existing power source or connect off-grid source
- LTE or Mesh data transmission
A4.MSU is an IIoT device that uses intelligent sensing to monitor methane gas levels and alert you when they reach dangerous levels. Through the use of advanced IIoT and SaaS technology, A4.MSU allows you to ensure safe work environments across all of your sites.
The unit acquires data on methane gas at your sites through high resolution CH4 gas sensors. All of the data is computed at the edge and then aggregated to SQC, our online SaaS portal. Methane threshold levels are configured on SQC for analysis in comparison to the acquired data. If methane levels at a particular site exceed the allowable threshold, email and/or SMS alerts are sent to your appropriate staff members so they can take immediate action.
|Measurement Range:||0~100%VOL optional|
|Working Temperature:||-40°C ~ 70°C (-40°F ~ 158°F)|
|Working Humidity:||0 to 95%RH, non-condensing|
|Data Transmission:||LTE or Mesh|
- Food and Beverage
- Oil and Gas
- Remote methane monitoring from anywhere
- Stand-alone system with no costly backend facility
- Intelligent analysis driving human action
- Use case extends across multiple industry applications
Sign Up for More Info.
Site Quality Control (SQC) is an online interface built to integrate with each of A4 System’s IIoT devices. The interface facilitates all data acquisition, aggregation, analysis, and actionable insights from the devices, as well as provides a centralized hub for managing work orders and assignments.Click Here to learn More About SQC