Reference Meter Prover - A4.RMPThe world’s most advanced calibration technology
- Automated data acquisition - flow rate, volumetric, temperature, and more
- Fully electronic, closed loop system
- Artificial Intelligence to drive calibration decisions
- Comprehensive client reporting - Dispenser Early Warning, Network Flow Rate Performance, Quarterly Calibration
- Customizable calibration standards for each client
- All data is aggregated onto SQC
- Dispenser Early Warning, Network Flow Rate Performance, and Quarterly Calibration reports
A4.RMP provides lab quality, on-site fuel dispenser calibration through an advanced IIoT reference meter and automated software application. The electronic nature of the A4.RMP creates the highest level of accuracy, efficiency, and consistency among all fuel dispenser calibration technologies.
A4.RMP uses the Coriolis Measurement Principle to acquire mass and density data, which are used to calculate flow rate and total volume. The A4.RMP software application processes all of the data collected by the device and uses Artificial Intelligence to decide whether the dispenser requires a calibration. As a technician, you are provided with a clear PASS or FAIL indication so you know whether the dispenser requires calibration.
|Measured Variables:||Volume flow, temperature, flow rate|
|Maximum Measured Error:||0.05%|
|Flow Range:||5 to 150 lpm (1.3 to 39.6 USgpm)|
- Food and Beverage
- Oil and Gas
- Eliminates all sources of error associated with traditional calibration methods
- Eliminates harmful benzene vapour release
- Minimal reliance on human control
- Operational consistency across all of your technicians
- Increased workflow efficiency
- Stainless steel, food safe design
Sign Up for More Info.
Site Quality Control (SQC) is an online interface built to integrate with each of A4 System’s IIoT devices. The interface facilitates all data acquisition, aggregation, analysis, and actionable insights from the devices, as well as provides a centralized hub for managing work orders and assignments.Click Here to learn More About SQC