Ullage Testing Probe - A4.UTPCutting edge leak detection technology for underground storage tanks
- Ullage leak detection for underground tanks
- Computerized data acquisition with minimal human intervention
- Precise volumetric loss rates
- Quantified vapour loss rates
- Data aggregated to SQC via cellular network
- Various resolutions and sizes
- Solar and/or local powered
- Detailed reporting
A4 Systems has developed the A4.UTP, a new leak detection device for underground storage tanks.
A4.UTP uses highly sensitive pressure transducers to gather head pressure data from the ullage of underground tanks. All data is then used to calculate change in mass and is aggregated on SQC, our centralized interface for managing A4.UTP data. Statistical and regression analysis is then performed to quantify any losses that may have been detected during testing. If any losses are found, email and SMS alerts are sent to the appropriate individuals so they can take the appropriate corrective actions.
Site Quality Control (SQC) is an online interface built to integrate with each of A4 System’s IIoT devices. The interface facilitates all data acquisition, aggregation, analysis, and actionable insights from the devices, as well as provides a centralized hub for managing work orders and assignments.Click Here to learn More About SQC